Saturday, November 12, 2016

Stickers

Stickers!
I received 3 envelopes in the mail today.  The first envelope I opened was from In-N-Out and they sent me a nice letter and 2 stickers, after I had requested a pie e of nostalgia.

In-N-Out is the most popular burger joint in Southern California.  When I are meat, they were my favorite.  I'd always order a double cheeseburger with grilled onions, fries, and a medium soft drink.  

I can't wait to rock my stickers in Hawai'i.  These folks know nada about In-N-Out.

"In-N-Out.  In-N-Out.  That's what a hamburger is all about."

The second envelope contained 3 stickers by Sharkbait Surf Wax company.  They sell more than wax, such as apparel and other goods.  I registered to be on their mailing list and they sent me 3 vinyl stickers.  That was cool.  

"If you're going to be bait.  You might as well be Sharkbait."

The last envelope I opened was a vinyl sticker of an eyeball.  It just looks rather Punk Rock and I won it through a free auction on Listia.  Woot woot!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you. Your comment has been received.